A peak into the lives of two lovebirds ... Welcome to the fabulous life of Brian, Bobbi & Frankie J. We spend our days loving, laughing, eating, and living life to the fullest in this great Mile High City.

11.01.2010

Fall for You?

     Fall is officially here.  Or on our front door at least.  I have been waiting for the summer digits to fizzle before I could really get excited about it, and  I am happy to say, fall is here.  (Now sometimes that consists of summer one day, then frost and 35 degrees the next morning.... BUT, I am hoping for at least a couple weeks of 50's and 60's).  The trees are gorgeous and are turning to that Autumn Red.  I love it....we sleep with the windows open, and enjoy the crisp mountain air.  Seriously, we live in the best place on earth.  
     Anyways,  I did a little crafting last weekend to make sure our house was officially in the spirit.  So, yes, I made a wreath.  I always get so ticked off that the wreathes are SO expensive.  I'm talking about the decent ones that you would put on your front door, or in your house.  80+ bucks for a decent one.  Well, I can think of a million other things I could do with 80+ bucks, so I decided to make one.  I didn't snap any pictures because I had no method to my madness, so picture this;  a twig wreath frame and a thousand little floral things to stick in it (sprawled across the dining room table).   And here is what I came up with:














I am more into the soft greens, soft oranges and deep purples.  I prefer these hughes to those of Bright ORANGE (Happy Halloween) red and brown.  



From our front door to yours, Happy Fall!!!!

xoxo, 
The Mrs.

1 comment: