- Food
- Dear Food, without you I would be hungry all the time and wouldn't survive. I don't want to die. I love you. I am so thankful for you food.
- Mom and Dad having jobs
- This is so they can buy my food. Thank you, jobs (even though you steal them from me during the day)!
- MOM AND DAD
- So thankful for my super, fun, loving, crazy, exciting, cool parents. I just get so excited every time I see them. They give me my food, my toys, my treats, my rubs, my collars, my walks, my baths, my bed
(and theirs), my house, my yard, myrun and their food. They take me places, talk to me, walk with me, hug me and love me. I love you with all my heart and chub, I'm so thankful for you mommy and daddy! - My Treats
- You make if fun to be good, sit, stay, lay, shake, high five, go night-night, kennel, and well, ....really just eat more. I'm so thankful for you treats, each and every kind. I don't even have a favorite. I love you all.
- My Toys
- YAY, toys! You are so much fun. I like to carry you in my mouth, outside, in my kennel, around the house, up the stairs, down the stairs, half-way down the stairs, and leave you in random places. Then I like to randomly run around looking for you and take inventory. Frisbee, I like to fold you in half like a sandwich and run around like crazy. Ball, I like to fetch you and squeeze you and just hang with you around. Frogeee, I love to nuggle with you and sleep with you each night. You were my first friend. I'm thankful for all my other toys too (there are too many to mention), and the ones that have gone to heaven.
- Water
- Oh water, how thankful I am for you! Lot's of you! I love you fresh, clean and cold. I love you in my 5 gallon bucket, in the hose and my big big big inside bowl. I love you in the river, in the lake, falling as snow and trickling down the road. Most of all, I love dunking my head in and out of the bowls. I am so thankful for you water. I couldn't do it without you. (you should really be number 2)
- My Friends
- I really am so blessed to have you in my life. It is fun to visit, run, jump and play. I love you Moose, Dutchie, Chloe :(, Boomer, Duncan, Mitch (why did you have to move), Champ, Lucy and all my new buds in the new hood! I am thankful for you all, and all the ones I haven't met. I'm even thankful for all the human friends too.
- My Health
- I love life, and I am so thankful I can enjoy it! I am so thankful, I live each day to the fullest! So thankful for my health!
- My House
- My own doggie one, my kennel, my inside box, and my big people house. So thankful I have somewhere to be cozy!
That's it folks. Pretty simple from this guy here. I love to eat, sleep, play and hang out. So much to be thankful for! What's on your list??
Lots of love and thanks!
Frankie J.
No comments:
Post a Comment