A peak into the lives of two lovebirds ... Welcome to the fabulous life of Brian, Bobbi & Frankie J. We spend our days loving, laughing, eating, and living life to the fullest in this great Mile High City.

11.12.2010

Welcome Winter!!!

     So here we are folks, welcome to WINTER!  Yes.  That's right.  Fall was last week, and now we have winter.  So. Stinkin'. Excited.  We got our first snow on Tuesday, and then some more Wednesday night and Thursday.  It's cool (haha, literally) that I have my own back yard to prance around in.  I've been hopping around like a big, furry bunny all week.   I love it.  It's like I wear this big fuzzy brown coat year round, and really only get to use it part of the year (I hate wasting things)!!  Sometimes I wonder how much of my 93 pounds is made up of my snazzy coat?  Anyways, Mom and Dad took me for a run on Wednesday  night in the dark (thanks, Daylight savings).  It was a hoot, they both had on their Under Armour gear (we must protect this house...) and spandex.  Ok, just mom had the spandex, while dad was showing off his legs with shorts.  PAH, I just wore my collar.  We ran all around Central Park and the south side of the neighborhood.   It was my longest run ever (GO ME)!!   I did soooo, sooo good.  Mom and dad were cheering me on the whole time.  One time, we came to a busy road, and they made me sit.  I had been working so hard so I thought, why sit when you can lay?!?!  HAHAHA.  It was funny.  Now I think I know how my Aunt Kass feels, with her short legs and all!  For some reason, I got the short end of the stick in my fam .....  mom and dad got those long legs goin' on.  I think I worked double time in the legs (at least I have four).  Despite all that, I was pretty much in the lead the whole time.  Go Fronk!
     Ok, well other than that - just been playing outside lots.  Oh, and I wouldn't leave mom's pink polo shirt alone in the closet, SO SHE PUT IT ON ME!  No lie, folks.  We wear the same size.  She unbuttoned it to make a nice little V-neck for my HUGE chest to stick out, and put ma front legs in the arm holes.  I should have picked a different color to mess with!  (Note to self:  be careful what you wish for, you might get it - and, humans are crazy)  I ran downstairs to see if dad could help me - he bout lost it, laughing!  We had a photo op, and then I put on my really sad and embarrassed puppy face to expedite the removal process.  Maybe someday when mom figures out her uploading issue, you'll see a pic.
Hope your weekend is something snazzy! 
And another shout out to Moose - keep your hole tight, man!  Feel better soon! 

Lots of loves, 
Frankie J.  

No comments:

Post a Comment