A peak into the lives of two lovebirds ... Welcome to the fabulous life of Brian, Bobbi & Frankie J. We spend our days loving, laughing, eating, and living life to the fullest in this great Mile High City.

11.04.2010

ZZZZZZZZZZZ.......

     That's right, folks.  Zzzzzzzzz...... we have been sleeping good this week, I'm talking REAL good.  And why?  Because we got a brand new mattress set last weekend, paired with two snazzy pillows and free delivery.  We ended up with a plush top  (not pillow, not firm), just right in the middle.  The mattress and our pillows are made out of bamboo and aloe so we are sleeping the all nat-ur-al route.  Woowee!  I will say this, new mattresses are fun to sleep on, but not to buy.  The investment will be worth it, though.  I've been hoping into bed real early this week, just so I can get my money's worth ;)  

     AND .... to make it even better, we booked our cruise last weekend.  So now we can have sweet dreams about our cruise.... ALL. NIGHT. LONG. ... in our new bed.  We will be heading to Turks and Caicos, Puerto Rico, Antigua and the Bahamas.  I'm not telling when we are going though.  It's a secret, and we will tell you all about it when we get back.  
*I can't upload any more pictures onto blogger, so you will have to make due with your imagination until I get a little more tech savvy*


Saweet Dreams, Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment