A peak into the lives of two lovebirds ... Welcome to the fabulous life of Brian, Bobbi & Frankie J. We spend our days loving, laughing, eating, and living life to the fullest in this great Mile High City.

10.31.2010

A Happy Halloween to You - Frankie's Sunday

Well, bummer.  I'm late.  I couldn't get my pictures to load on Friday.  I had so many fun one's from visiting the Pumpkin Patch two weekends ago .... I guess I will have to fill you in real quick, and then manually add a few photos.   Here it goes:

We went to the  Pumpkin Patch.  (We = me, mom and dad)
Then we got a wagon to put all of our pumpkins in.
We walked around lots and lots of pumpkins. 
They were piled high. 
All different colors.  
Red. Orange. Yellow.  White. Green.  Purple.  Light Orange. 
Striped and funny shaped.  
It was crazy!  
I never have seen so many in my life! 
 It was so hard to pick the perfect ones.  
But we did.  
And this is what we got:








The weird green ones were my favorite, I didn't want to leave them.




Check out Dad's ripped muscle in this shot.  (1, 2, 3...Flex) HAHA.


Hope you all have a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!  I'm gonna hand out candy to all the little Trick-Or-Treaters tonight (dressed up as a brown bear)!
Slobber, Slobber
~ Frankie J.




No comments:

Post a Comment