A peak into the lives of two lovebirds ... Welcome to the fabulous life of Brian, Bobbi & Frankie J. We spend our days loving, laughing, eating, and living life to the fullest in this great Mile High City.

10.08.2010

Frankie's Friday

    I'm a Big Dog....guess what I can do!?!  I would show you a picture, but I never let mom get one.  You are just going to have to deal with it.  Picture this.  One cute, furry, 85 pound chocolate bear (THAT'S ME!!!) balancing on three legs.  That's right folks, I can now itch standing up!!!!  It is my "new thing."  I just started doing it, and I kinda have to think hard about it before I pick up one of my hind haunches!!!!!!!!!  It is so cool. I'm sure it will get easier the more I do it, so I am practicing lots!  Mom just thinks I'm "SO CUTE" when I do it (but really, when does she not?).  When my buds Moose and Dutchie are around, they do it ALL the time.  I think I might have picked it up from watching them.  THANKS GUYS!
     Hope everyone has a rad weekend, and that you learn something new, too!

Love Yas!

Frankie J.

No comments:

Post a Comment