A peak into the lives of two lovebirds ... Welcome to the fabulous life of Brian, Bobbi & Frankie J. We spend our days loving, laughing, eating, and living life to the fullest in this great Mile High City.

10.04.2010

Catch Up: Part 1

So here is the deal ... these next few weeks let's play a little game called catch up!  Deal?  Deal!  We took a brief hiatus (3 months) from the blogging world.  I will slowly let you in on this mysterious part of our lives over the next couple of weeks until we reach the present day happenings.  Our life is just that cool, that everyone wants to know the details.  

First up:  April.  Happy Spring, I know!  What's important: Dad's Birthday Celebration, AND It's Kass' Birthday Month!!!!!!  Here is how it went down.... 

Dad always liked likes to think that he is King, and he would roll around in the Expedition blaring "Ridding With the King"..... so of course we thought it was only appropriate to pitch in for his birthday and get him tickets to see the one and only, King of the Blues, Mr. B.B. KING (and Lucille)!!!!!!  A-MAZING!   Matt, Kass, Dutchie and Moose drove up from Farmington and stayed with us in the loft.  We hung out, chillaxed, went to the dog park, and really just had some down right fun times!!!  

And, of course we took them on a tour of our soon to be house ...

Monday was the day of the concert, and also Kass' Birthday - HAPPY BIRTHDAY KASS!  (I would like to add that this is a very special time for Matt, as he believes he is married to "a COUG" for a couple of months until his birthday in July.  HAHAHA.  Way to go brotha, you got a damn fine Coug)!  I tried my hand at hosting a little "Bluesey" type dinner with Mediterranean Bruschetta, Salad, Rolls, and some of Emeril's Crawfish and Cream over Pasta (I added shrimp too).  DELICIOUS.  End of story.  I impressed myself.  


All photos are courtesy of Mr. Matt Gastgeb & Kass.  Thanks, guys.  I stole your awesome photos and made them in to collages :)  It was a wonderful weekend.

Loves, 

Ms. De Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment