A peak into the lives of two lovebirds ... Welcome to the fabulous life of Brian, Bobbi & Frankie J. We spend our days loving, laughing, eating, and living life to the fullest in this great Mile High City.

10.01.2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!

Hey there everyone!  Howz it goin'?  Me, I'm great!  As great as ever.  So this week is Dad's BIRTHDAY WEEK, wahoooie!!  We have been celebrating all week long, ... well Mom and I, that is.  Dad isn't quite as in to celebrating as we are (maybe because he is older than us, hahahaha)!  Wednesday was his actual Birthday, so I asked mom to get me some treats for him ... huge bag of chocolate candy mix from Sam's, huge box of Sunflower Seeds from Sam's and a POOPER SCOOPER.  HAHAHA.  Yep, that's right.  I got Dad a Pooper Scooper!   I thought it would be more fun for him to pick up poop with a cool scooper (and if it was my birthday, I would want lots of treats to eat).  We're pretty similar us guys are pretty simple, so I thought he would want what I would want.  See for yourself:




Setting up

Waiting PATIENTLY to surprise him

He. loved. it!



Oh yeah, and Dad wanted to make a pizza for his weeknight Birthday Dinner, so here it is:
Actually 26!!!!

"I wish for more treats for Frankie" ... hahaha
Love ya'll!

Frankie J 


P.S.  BOOOOOOMMMMERRRRR SOOONNERRRR  (Beat TEXAS /""\ )

No comments:

Post a Comment