A peak into the lives of two lovebirds ... Welcome to the fabulous life of Brian, Bobbi & Frankie J. We spend our days loving, laughing, eating, and living life to the fullest in this great Mile High City.

12.10.2010

My Stocking

Hi Guys!  Hope everyone is staying warm..... burr it just got REAL cold here, REAL fast!  I had a big day today....
  • Slept in (WOOHOO)
  • Stretched out while mom had coffee and read the paper
  • Got dressed ( Wore the green collar -  PIMP! )
  • When for a run ( I ran twice as much as mom because my legs are shorter, ha )
  • Ran Errands with mom, and sat in the back while she went to the dentist
  • Got my Christmas shopping done ( mom had to wrap them for me though, wish I knew how to work that tape so she would be surprised)
  • AND ... I went to the Dr.  ...........  turns out I'm REALLY HEALTHY/CUTE/HANDSOME/CHARMING/CHUBBY ....  but just overweight by a few pounds.  It's the Holiday's - DUH!
And once again, when I came in the house, I ran straight to my stocking to see if it still jingled.  It did.  And since I've been REAL good this year, Santa is gonna come and fill it for me :)  Wahoo!

Hooray Stockings!  




That's me right there in the middle, I'm the reindeer that jingles.




I also got an ENORMOUS PACKAGE on the front porch.  Santa had to have some help, so he left it for me early......... can't wait to see what is in there!!??!!  If anyone knows, please give me a hint. 
This ain't your lump of coal...

Now on to some chillin' with the family ......

ahhhhhh..........

Life is good.



Have a super weekend.  I wonder what Santa is getting you??  I bet I know before you because Rudolph will tell me.  We speak the same lingo.


XOXO, 


Frankie J.



No comments:

Post a Comment