A peak into the lives of two lovebirds ... Welcome to the fabulous life of Brian, Bobbi & Frankie J. We spend our days loving, laughing, eating, and living life to the fullest in this great Mile High City.

12.03.2010

Dunkin' Frank

So, Wednesday night me, mom and dad went for a nice run around the "hood".   It was pirdy out and smelled nice and crisp.  Along the way, we passed one of my favorite spots ... the pond.  I used to go dink around in there before this weather froze it.  Maybe I'll try my hand at ice skating... (warning, mom says I'm not that graceful).  Anyways, running past that pond made me think of the FIRST time I went swimming in the river.  A real river.  A real moving river.  

Scene:  Durango, Colorado / Dog Park
Witnesses:  Mom, Dad, Matt, Kass, Moose and Dutch
Culprit:  Moose (my bud)



Ha, ha, ha.  He just down right dunked me.  Turns out that was my first time being dunked, too.  I forgive ya Moose, after all, a guys' gotta learn some how!

Lots of loves!!!

Frankie J.

No comments:

Post a Comment