Welp, today is officially the last day of the summer. WAHOO!!! Let me tell you that having record highs of 96 degrees in the Rockies in the end of September = R.E.D.C.U.L.O.U.S Totally out of line, Mother Nature. I sure hope we go from summer to FALL, and not summer to winter!!! I have so been craving some crisp, fresh autumn air with some soups, stews, pumpkin spice lattes, roasts, cinnamon spice candles, a nice fall wreath on our door, sweats, and temperatures in the 60's. I. just. can't. do. it. in. 96 degree. weather. Period. Fall, where are you?! I am not sure I knew that I loved you so much. Call me crazy, but I am sick of wearing my summer wardrobe to work....where I freeze all day, and it is too nice out to turn to the fall necessities. Talk about messing with a girls wardrobe. Bummers. Everyone hope for CHANGE, and NOT the Obama kind of CHANGE if you know what I mean. Although, I think we do need to change the CHANGE that is in the Oval Office right now, but that is a whole other whining session. So cheers to all things fall... we hope!!!! (
In the mean time, I will be making our to do list for this fall and winter.... stay tunned if you care what sort of fun things we will be up to the rest of this year.)

Dear Fall,
Please come visit us soon. We love you!!!
Love ya,
Mrs. De Rose
No comments:
Post a Comment