A peak into the lives of two lovebirds ... Welcome to the fabulous life of Brian, Bobbi & Frankie J. We spend our days loving, laughing, eating, and living life to the fullest in this great Mile High City.

9.10.2010

Busy Man

Hey there, everybody!  I hope the past couple of weeks have been as great as mine have been!  We had company, and I was so busy I didn't have time to post last week (forgive me, please?!).  Mom came into town Thursday, and we had a blast.  I think I scared her at first cuz I was so excited.  I really thought she was cool and wouldn't leave her side.  She had this toe nail polish on that was to-die-for .... I couldn't help but lick it.  Anyways, we had a blast!  When she left, look at what I found inside:


I hope she comes back soon....
This is me recouping right now.  It is my new favorite spot.  And sometimes, I even get stuck in there, then mom and dad have to move the chair so I can get out.  EMBARRASSING!


Sorry bout the poor picture quality - these are shots from the BBERRY.  You know how they roll.
I want to be all rested up for the football games tomorrow, and for our company that is coming from Houston (Alex and Derek).  I hope they want to play with me too! Hasta La Vista~


Love Yas!

Frankie J

No comments:

Post a Comment