A peak into the lives of two lovebirds ... Welcome to the fabulous life of Brian, Bobbi & Frankie J. We spend our days loving, laughing, eating, and living life to the fullest in this great Mile High City.

9.17.2010

Frankie's Friday

OH. MY.   ...........it was so much fun!!  Last Sunday, Mom and Dad took me for the best surprise ride EVER! All of our pools in the neighborhood closed last Saturday, except for one!  Yep, that's right!  They kept one open for the Doggie Days where all (200 max) the pooches could go swimming in a people pool!  How cool is that?!  We walked in, and I took off.... did three sprints around the pool, rolled in the grass, and then jumped in the pool!!! (It was right after that, I realized, "How the heck do I get out of the deep end?")  Well, Dad saved me, and I just got in and out of the shallow end after that.  I would swim around the corner to the deep end and back and forth and watch all the other dogs, and I would always go for a ball, frisbee, stick, flip flops...ya know, anything that I could put in my mouth.  It was SO. MUCH. FUN!  They even had a raffle and a live DJ there.  He was playing the Beach Boys, Who the Dogs Out, and lots of good oldies, but goodies!!  Man, I can't wait till next year (Please, mom and dad?)!  It makes me wag my tail just thinking about it.  Oh, and I was POOPED after that. I could hardly keep my cute eyes open.  I'm the one in the bright green collar, in case you are looking for me:)

(Sorry about the bad quality, Mom was stupid and forgot the camera, so these are via Blackberry!  Oh well,still love ya Mom!).
First time around
Shake it, baby
Lalala...
My bud
Me and my buds again, with our balls...
I thought that lil Wiemeriener was cute... I was checkin' her out
OH MAN!  These guys were HUGE!!!! Like buffaloes... haha
I didn't want to go, so I put on my breaks.
Ahh, that was fun
Thanks Mom and Dad!
ALSO:
WOOF!!!  Shout out to my boy Moose, he had the runs this week AND found out he's got the ALLERGIES.  Hope your tummy is better dude, and keep on smellin through the stuffy noses and all.  For those of you who don't know, Moose and Dutch had to get those shots for Rattle Snakes since they moved to Midland.  It is all because one time, when they first moved in, there was a HUGE RATTLE SNAKE outside their back door.  Freaky.  I just have toads, grasshoppers, spiders and stupid gophers that run in their holes and stuff here.  So, everyone think happy thoughts for the snakes to stay away from my boys down there.
Me and Moose
Me and Moose again... on our hike over the Fourth
Moose and Dutchie!  .... Coolin' off on our hike
Me and my buds over Kass's Birthday Weekend
     

LOVE YAS!

Frankie J

No comments:

Post a Comment