A peak into the lives of two lovebirds ... Welcome to the fabulous life of Brian, Bobbi & Frankie J. We spend our days loving, laughing, eating, and living life to the fullest in this great Mile High City.

9.24.2010

Are Y'all Ready for Some Footballlllllll......

I am!!!  It means I get to hang out with dad almost every weekend and be L-A-Z-Y!  We just sit around on the couch.  Mom also makes lots of goodies, so it smells real good up in here.  You should come over and hang sometime.  I usually get my flare on for the big games.  Happy football season, everyone..... 


Ok, this is kinda embarrassing.  Mom and I fell asleep last weekend during the OU game (GASP, I know).  We were really tired from playing so hard.  I like to snuggle up real good with mom, we're "snuggle buddies".  Sometimes, I even make dad jealous cuz I nuggle with mom all the time.  She is a great pillow though.   Hopefully we don't have a repeat of this tomorrow.



BOOMER SOONER!!!!

Love ya, 

Frankie J

No comments:

Post a Comment