A peak into the lives of two lovebirds ... Welcome to the fabulous life of Brian, Bobbi & Frankie J. We spend our days loving, laughing, eating, and living life to the fullest in this great Mile High City.

8.17.2010

Week Night Date Night

     The past few weeks have been quite eventful.  Brian's parents came to stay, I flew to Billings and drove a UHaul back, and Brian flew down to Oklahoma City and back.  Then, last night after he got in, he had two soccer games that lasted until well after 10:00 p.m.  So needless to say, we are ready for a little R & R (... well I guess I had some on Sunday with my pedi-cure ;) .... but you know what I mean)!
 So, YAY!  I LOVE Date Nights!  Since we have been SO busy, and been in and out of town, we thought we would celebrate tonight.  Here is what is on the A-genda:
A little BIG slice of this ...
Followed by some scrumptious bowls of this ...
And ending with one of these!

And the BEST part is, we can walk to it all..... which means we take this lil' guy with us:

Hope you are having a wonderful week!!  Cheers :)





No comments:

Post a Comment