A peak into the lives of two lovebirds ... Welcome to the fabulous life of Brian, Bobbi & Frankie J. We spend our days loving, laughing, eating, and living life to the fullest in this great Mile High City.

8.20.2010

Frankie's Friday

What up, peeps?  I just have one thing to say today;
HOORAY ME!!!!!!!
It is my Birthday weekend!!  I'm gonna hang out, play lots, go to the park, have a birthday cake and celebrate how AWESOME my first year has been.  I'm not gonna lie, I am the best pup ever (Mom and Dad agree.  They tell me that all the time, so I'm not being biased here)!  Oh, and I think I'm gonna rock my birthday suit!!!!!!  HAHAHA. 
     Here is a sneak peak at my BIRTHDAY PRESENT.... thanks so much Mom and Dad, I can't believe I got the exact one I wanted!!!!!!!!   HOORAY ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOOO Excited...staring down my rad present

I think this is how I get it....

Are you watching.....
Here it goes....gotsta get your ears back, u know what I'm sayin'.....
And make a break for it.......woohoo!
TA-DA!!!!

I'm lovin' it!!!  Peace out, ya'll!

I'll think of you when I have my cake!  And my wish for when I blow out the candle is gonna be that everyone that sees me, pets me!  

Loves ya!
Frankie J.


No comments:

Post a Comment