A peak into the lives of two lovebirds ... Welcome to the fabulous life of Brian, Bobbi & Frankie J. We spend our days loving, laughing, eating, and living life to the fullest in this great Mile High City.

8.23.2010

Back in Black...

.... or dark brown.  I got my hair done on Friday, and apparently this is one shade darker than my original color.  Here is a sneek peak:

I'm lovin' it right now.  I wasn't out in the sun much this summer, and my hair darkened up on me.  OH. MY.  I guess I don't have an excuse for saying or doing anything stupid anymore (not that I really do anyways),  but I still feel that deep down I am always a Blonde at Heart ;)  If you like it, I'm glad.  If you don't, so sad for you. This was my conversation via text with Brian at the hair salon:
Mrs. :  Dark or Light
Mr.  :  Dark
Mrs. :  Ok, dark it is
Mr. :  Wait, what are we talking about
Mrs. :  It's done, and it's my hair color
Mr. :  Nice
..... and he liked it in real life. Few!

No comments:

Post a Comment