A peak into the lives of two lovebirds ... Welcome to the fabulous life of Brian, Bobbi & Frankie J. We spend our days loving, laughing, eating, and living life to the fullest in this great Mile High City.

2.19.2010

No Balls

Poor little Frank,  he lost his balls this week.  Brian took him in on Tuesday to get fixed.  The little fella did just fine, and Dr. Hanson did great work.  He used the laser on him with internal stitches - you wouldn't even know he had anything done to him.  We went to pick him up after work that night and he came blazing into the consult room (with a new toy that he shoplifted and then they gave it to him -mooch!).  Here he is with his new snowman on the ride home:
Frankie weighed in at 49 pounds, and weighed out a few ounces lighter. HAHA.  He didn't do any licking, so he didn't have to wear a cone.  The only thing he did was lick the spot where he was shaved for an IV.  We tell him he got a little tattoo, and he thinks he is pretty cool now.  I was a little paranoid he would lick while I was at work on Wednesday, so we went and got the cone of shame on our way home.  I put it on him the next morning, and he didn't even flinch.  I just love this guy!  When I came home at lunch I walked up and he was just sitting there laying on it.  WOW.  Way to go me, I didn't put the cone on tight enough.  He did some damage to it and away it went.  He sure knows how to get his way.  Needless to say, Frankie J is officially off the market, ladies.


No comments:

Post a Comment