A peak into the lives of two lovebirds ... Welcome to the fabulous life of Brian, Bobbi & Frankie J. We spend our days loving, laughing, eating, and living life to the fullest in this great Mile High City.

2.04.2011

Cooking for Engineers?

Really???  Yes, it appears there is a site on cooking for Engineers ... aka "Analytical Minds."  HAHAHAHA.  Mom and I found it this morning and we about choked on our freshly pressed cup of Joe (mom) and chewie (that's what I'm having right now :).    See for yourselves:  Cooking for Engineers

Prime example of Engineers and my two best buds .... PAH!  I guess they really are special - and indeed might need their own site!

Mom is wondering why they get something special ... there is not a cooking for marketing majors or buying cars for landmen .... maybe it's like the Cooking for Dummies series only they are not dumb??!!

Totally got side tracked!  What I was really going to tell you was that day had T-W-O snow days this week, yipeee!!!  We had a great time wresting, runnin' around, napping and snugglin' ... in the mean time, POOR MOM!  She had to go work all week :(  I felt so bad for her, so I followed her around the house all week and nuggled REAALLY EXTRA GOOD all the time.  

Hope you are staying warm and having a fabulous Friday.  I'm getting ready to cheer on the Pac's.  We are having a Super Bowl shindig at my house, it's gonna be great with all the fooooood, people and pups.

Love yas!
Frankie J

No comments:

Post a Comment