A peak into the lives of two lovebirds ... Welcome to the fabulous life of Brian, Bobbi & Frankie J. We spend our days loving, laughing, eating, and living life to the fullest in this great Mile High City.

2.18.2011

Chill-ax-in All Cool

I got to chill-ax with my buds last night.  Mom and I went to PetSmart to fill up all my treat jars, and I got so many pets - it was great! I picked out my mulit-flavored dog biscuits (for when I go in my kennel), duck and sweet potato squares, banana and yogurt snacks, salmon sticks AND a Greenie! After dinner, I got my Greenie so my breath was so fresh-n-so-clean!  WOO, it feels good! Then, we settled down to snuggle, and here we are hanging out watching Three Sheets in Brazil (it's a hoot, the guy makes really funny noises):




T.G.I.F.

Loves, 

Frankie J.

No comments:

Post a Comment