So, we swung by the house to see what was going on, and much to our surprise we got our floor stained! YAY! All we need now are some touch ups, carpet, and appliances. Closing day will be here before we know it! With that being said, now it is time to figure out Frankie's kennel, the sod, and ............ window coverings! I think you really know you are grown up for reals, when instead of snatching up a cute pair of shoes, you have spent the last year saving for ..... blinds?! Crazy. Well, deep down in my heart, I am not grown up :) I will be coming to get you some day soon, shoes!
Let me just say, YAY!! For big sinks to wash pans in. I'm hoping this will reduce the amount of water that I spray everywhere :)
I have been so excited thinking about our new house, that I have lost all motivation to clean our place. What a bummer. One more month! I like to think of it as thoroughly enjoying our last days in our fun little place!
No comments:
Post a Comment