A peak into the lives of two lovebirds ... Welcome to the fabulous life of Brian, Bobbi & Frankie J. We spend our days loving, laughing, eating, and living life to the fullest in this great Mile High City.

7.14.2013

Hello, July!

Well.... my, my, my.  Somehow I always think that maybe time will slow down for a bit, but it never does.  So alas, here I am six months later and life keeps going by even faster.  Hopefully I will get better with staying up to date, but no promises here, guys.   

In mid  January, I caught the flu.  Like REAL bad.  The kind where you can hardly move, let alone go to work.  It was nasty - maybe next year I'll get the shot....

Anyways, the end of January was filled with fun.  My favorite little guy cam to visit with his folks, and we had a blast.  I'll fill you in on that soon  :)  

Hope all is well in your neck of the woods!

xoxo, 
The Mrs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment