As I mentioned, Matt, Kass and Mr. P came for a fun winter getaway. Boy, did we have fun!
We are fortunate enough to have some super stellar cousins who let us crash at their condo outside of Beaver Creek ( thanks B & Dana!). The G's flew into Denver, and we drove up to the mountains from here (poor Mr. had to work, so he came up Friday night after work). The first day I was on P duty while Matt and Kass hit the slopes in Vail. We had a blast playing in the condo, watching the snow fall and playing in the snow. It was the perfect Auntie/nephew day (I must admit I was somehow super exhausted from chasing the little guy around all day). Kuddos to you parents out there!
 |
| snuggles with Aunt B |
 |
| Taking a break from playing in the snow |
 |
| Cheese! |
 |
| My bud and his beautiful blue eyes! |
The next day Kass was on P duty, and Matt, the Mr. and I hit up Beaver Creek. It was quite the good time (thanks for waiting for me and my stellar moves guys)!
 |
| My Mr. |
 |
| Matty |
 |
| Me and my bro |
 |
| Stopping for burgers and beer....it was bright out! |
 |
| Cheers |
 |
| Too cool. |
For dinner, we stopped at the local pizzeria and enjoyed some beers.
On Sunday, Kass and I had a girls day on the mountain. We ended up back at Beaver Creek for our last day out. The guys were on P duty, and Brian had to head back to town to report for work on Monday morning.
 |
| Kassers |
 |
| Stopping for some sliders and warm yummy drinks |
 |
| Our delicious concoction |
Monday morning, we cruised around the village in Vail and had a yummy lunch along the river. Preston even squeezed in some driving before we headed back down the mountain :) He is definitely a truck boy....only 15 more years.
Tuesday, Matt had to fly out so he could report for work (sometimes that work stuff just really gets in the way)!
All in all, I'd say it was the perfect little get away. Kass, P and I went up to Casper to see some more of the fam. Aunt Teda was a wonderful host, and Mom surprised us and drove down from Billings. Teda through a little celebration for Preston's Birthday, and Mom had a Valentine's Party planned. We were celebrating pros!
 |
| Smelling the flowers with Nanny |
 |
| Double trouble |
 |
| Visting Grams up on the mountain - 4 generations |
 |
| Uncle Stan |
 |
| Preston was busy hanging out with everyone |
 |
| Aunt Teda |
 |
| Boy Power!! These two are trouble together.... |
 |
| Hangin' with Poppy |
XOXO,
The Mrs.
No comments:
Post a Comment