A peak into the lives of two lovebirds ... Welcome to the fabulous life of Brian, Bobbi & Frankie J. We spend our days loving, laughing, eating, and living life to the fullest in this great Mile High City.

3.19.2011

Whahooie

I got to play in the snow and the water yesterday! I woke up to snow, and by 4 I was running around and splashing in the pond!  It was a great day, Mom and I were like best buds! We played, ran errands, went to the grocery store, played fetch, went on a run, ran to the top of my favorite hill and hung out, and then ..... went swimming!!!!  Wahooie!  Love you Mom!
My pond I get to swim in.... those are my pay prints ;)

Hope you all have a "wahooie" type weekend too!

XOXO & Lots of Loves!
Frankie J.




No comments:

Post a Comment