A peak into the lives of two lovebirds ... Welcome to the fabulous life of Brian, Bobbi & Frankie J. We spend our days loving, laughing, eating, and living life to the fullest in this great Mile High City.

3.31.2011

Happy Birthday to DA MAN!

Today is a very special day.  Today is the day my other man was born ( I guess I have three now, Brian, Lar & FJ - LUCKY GIRL!!!). 
Always taking time to smell the flowers ...

Happy Birthday, Lar!!!!!!  Wahooie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I for one, am SO glad you were born!  I have learned so much from you over the years, and we have had more than our share of laughs and fun!!!!!!!!! I am so lucky to have you in my life, and to be able to call you one of my best friends.  Cheers to another year full of health and happy times!  Can't wait to celebrate on Saturday :)

Singin' a little Eric Clapton on the way down...


Muah.

Love  you!

My guys!

You DA MAN.

You look just like your daughter.
Love,
The Mrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment