A peak into the lives of two lovebirds ... Welcome to the fabulous life of Brian, Bobbi & Frankie J. We spend our days loving, laughing, eating, and living life to the fullest in this great Mile High City.

9.30.2011

...It's been a while ...

So, apparently I am NOT too great at blogging during the late spring / summer season.  I blame it on the sunshine.  It's too hard to sit in front of a computer all the time when the beautiful mountains, our pup, patios, happy hours and friends are calling our names.  I will try to be better next year .....  I have SO much to catch you all up on.  I'm thinking a week by week recap of each month might be the way to go.  Stay tuned :)  For now we are off for a run, ... ta-ta

P.S. Frank is busy playing outside too ... he says, "sorry dudes, Frankie's Friday will be back soon... I've been busy loving my life..."

No comments:

Post a Comment